Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 2002 Ford Explorer with168486 miles. : My code

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Ford Explorer with168486 miles.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My code for service engine soon was done by auto zone code was p1451
JA: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?
Customer: I replaced the part and the service engine soon light will not clear
JA: I'll pass this info along to the Ford Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I will start again
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: I went to auto zone had a scan check the code was p1451 I replace the part and the service enne light will not go out. Year 2002 Ford Explorer 168486 miles 4.0 liter v6 engine
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 8 months ago.

Can you tell me which part you replaced to try and resolve this issue?