Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

I have a yellow light on constant. #21 't have a book.

Customer Question

I have a yellow light on constant. #21 Don't have a book. What's wrong
JA: How old is your battery? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: battery is onlt about 2 1/1 yrs old. No have not checked any bulbs. Don't even know how
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2001 focus sedan
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: its night here and hope it will start in the morning to get to a garage
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: car old and was going to have a tune-up this summer but seems will be sooner it drives like a tractor sometimes and other times it seems like a perfectly good car it sometimes shutters a little at a stop sigh
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 4 months ago.

Hello, what does the yellow warning light look like, can you post a picture of the warning lamp? Vehicle runs and drives ok?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
it looks like a flat nose tail fish with flat on top & bottom the body of the lite is round but somewhat square
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
no more to add
Expert:  HDGENE replied 4 months ago.

Like an exclamation point?

Expert:  HDGENE replied 4 months ago.

Here is a pdf file of the owners manual, starting on page 22 is the insutrument cluster and warning lamps. Which one is coming on?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am paying you for an answer and you are giving me nothing the pictures you set me show nothing that a 2001 for focus dashboar looks like so I cannot gie you any more infor like a picture what are you doing here takng my money and giving me no service I have been at this site for an hour is this a sham that I need to report
Expert:  HDGENE replied 4 months ago.

This is a copy of a 2001 ford focus owners manual, the whole manual you said you dont have. If you cant tell from the owners manual which warning lamp is coming on I cant help you. I can only work off the information I request from you. Sorry you feel like im not being of help. Maybe another expert can be of more assistance. Im thinking your concern is the air filter minder light as shown in the owners manual but I cant tell unless you confirm what lamp is on.

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

The tech which was helping has opted out, would you like me to help?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris