Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 20 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop
17920890

No right turn or break light rewired rear lights new turn

Customer Question

No right turn or break light rewired rear lights new turn singnal still nothing working use test light blinker works
JA: Have you checked the bulb? Could it be a faulty fuse?
Customer: All new
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Cannot get right turn or break light working
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Trying
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: It is a dinsoure
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.So I can assist better, would you mind telling me what yr, model and engine size ford we are working with?Also so I can understand better, no right turn or brake lights in the right rear? Does the turn signal work up front on the right?
And are you saying the test light blinks if you hook up to the wire for the blinker?Thanks
Sonny
Do you still need help with this problem?Thanks
Sonny