Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Am working on my 2002 thunderbird from the full version of

Customer Question

Am working on my 2002 thunderbird from the full version of the CD published by Ford. Wiring diagrams are missing items such as the transfer fuel pump and item locations are wrong (for instance the FP Driver module is listed on the under carriage). Am considering trying your product as an alternative. Has it been updated.
Submitted: 4 months ago via Mitchell1DIY.
Category: Ford
Expert:  A. Penland replied 4 months ago.

We are not offing any products for sale. We only answer Ford questions that you have about your vehicle. The work shop manual that I use is the on line one I use at my dealership that is supplied by Ford and is only accessible by dealership personnel that have access to the website.