Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Here we go, engine light on, did a engine running scan,

Customer Question

here we go, engine light on, did a engine running scan, trouble codes, po300 ,po301 ,po320 ,po303, po2195. Drove car after running Chevron pure techron and got rid of the random rb misfires, engine light on again, checked fuel rail pressure at idle with a scan tool and it read 59-60 psi
JA: Diagnosing the correct check engine code is the key to getting a quick fix. How many miles are on the car?
Customer: 92,000
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes, have my own shop at home
JA: Great! What have you tried so far? Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: not really, changed fuel filter already
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

What codes are in it right now?

And I assume that P0320 is a typo and should be P0302, correct?