Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Im looking with crouch is he xxxxx xxxxx I sent a email :

Customer Question

Im looking for contact with john crouch is he xxxxx xxxxx I sent john a email
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Cold starts hot no start & 6.0 diesel ford 2006
JA: How many miles are on the engine? How has your mileage been lately?
Customer: 235000 had ford install new trubo update oil system then this problem tookit back to them six times already
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No
JA: OK! The Ford Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: It dies on its on driving rpm changes
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Hot restart issues normally are caused by a leaking high pressure oil line between the HPOP and the heads. Do you know if they checked the ICP pressure when restarting hot and if a air pressure test has been done to see if leaks in the high pressure oil system can be found?

Please make sure to select a rating from the top of your screen prior to logging off so the post does not time out.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris