Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

My check enegine light comes on and it will be dim and the

Customer Question

My check enegine light comes on and it will be dim and the #7 relay begins to click like crazy.
JA: Diagnosing the correct check engine code is the key to getting a quick fix. How many miles are on the car?
Customer: 189,000
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The engeine will not start when it's making the noise. And it happens when I'm driving the road, and the trucks stutters
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried a relay for 7
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: i have replaced the idle air control. I have had a mechanic work on it before and he can't figure out what was work with it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

What kind of car is it?