Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

We have a 2008 focus ses the a.c. blowing hot air. Went to

Customer Question

We have a 2008 focus ses the a.c. blowing hot air. Went to auto zone and check clutch which was engaging but indicated there may be some restriction in the lines. But I'm wondering for sure what the problem is before spending a lot of money
JA: How many miles on the car? Is it the original transmission?
Customer: Not sure we bought it used from car lot 2 months ago. A.c. was fine last week just started 2 days ago
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If it is possible
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: No that's all
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and thanks for your question.

By any chance did they tell you the pressures that led them to believe there is a restriction?

Does the clutch stay engaged or is it cycling often?