Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

The wrench lights up on my dash board : No the car with the

Customer Question

The wrench lights up on my dash board
JA: Have you checked the dashboard control switch? Have you checked the fuses?
Customer: No the car with the sliding marks is also lit and the vehicle loses power, I would turn it off and back on then it would go again
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I suspect rats in the hood could have some have something to do with my issues
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If it's not too sensitive
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: Guess that's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Scott W. replied 6 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** the vehicle been tested for trouble codes? If not, this needs to be done so we can find the cause of the wrench light. A local auto parts store can pull the codes if you don't have a scan tool. Let me know what they are. Thanks Scott