Experience:  ASE CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN ADVANCED LEVEL SPECIALIST. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector

I just need to know where the gh and low side a/c fittings

Customer Question

I just need to know where the high and low side a/c fittings are on a 2002 Ford Escape 2WD I4 2.0 motor. also the low pressure switch is it on the dryer?
JA: How many miles are on the car? Have you noticed any leaking lately?
Customer: It's a friend's car, but it blows slightly cool, so not all refrigerant is gone.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I've got gauges and am familiar with their operation, and I sold auto parts for 25 years.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: Not especially.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question. The service ports are numbers 1 and 7 in the picture.