Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

I have a lean running dtc. Checked the fuel pressure 28 with

Customer Question

I have a lean running dtc. Checked the fuel pressure 28 with vacuum 40 without, changed fuel filter and checked for restrictions in the line, doesn't seem to have any. What can I do next? And are the pressures sufficient
JA: How many miles are on the car? Have you had the fuel pressure tested recently?
Customer: 265K checked the pressure on the fuel rail two days ago And I have changed the MAF , the O2 sensor bank 2 s1,
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Motor has leaking exhaust manifolds due to rusted off studs
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: Yes, not the first one just one that does not show its ugly head of the problem
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

I have been in the auto repair business for many years and specialize in diagnosing vehicles with problems like this one you are describing. I am confident we can resolve your problem together provided you stick with me and run the necessary tests. Please understand that I don't know your skill level and that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going to do my best to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first to make this as simple as possibly for both of us. I just ask that you provide me with the all of the correct information up front and with the most accurate tests results/information as possible as we move on so that I can point you in the right direction. I would also appreciate a positive rating from you in return for sharing my time and knowledge and expeirence with you in a timely mannner. Even if you rate my answer after the first few replies, we can still continue our conversation at no further cost to you. With that being said, lets get started.

Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!