Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician
3195632

I have 2008 Ford Fusion. It looked like my trans cooling

Customer Question

Hello
I have 2008 Ford Fusion. It looked like my trans cooling lines were leaking beside the radiator, but when I got to it I saw the leak beside the condenser. I have a hose that is coming from the bottom of the power steering box. It isn't a preasure line. It is a rubber hose. My question is do you think I might have a blockage or just a loose hose? Your thoughts...
Chad
Category: Ford
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.

HI,

If it were a blockage, you would be hearing a groaning noise or whining noise as well as loss of power steering at times. With none of those symptoms, you are just looking at either a loose hose or possibly a split in the hose so you will need to inspect it and replace as needed

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services.Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How do I rate you?
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.

HI,

There should be a popup rating page for you to rate

Expert:  Eric replied 5 months ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.