john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase tech over 15 years in the field

Brake light stays on. there is a growling sound-knocking

Customer Question

brake light stays on. there is a growling sound-knocking noise under car driving.
2002 Taurus ses
Category: Ford
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 4 months ago.

the brake light staying on is likely the break light switch which is on top of the brake pedal. And where is this noise front back left right?

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you