Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

2006 ford e350 instrument cluster go on and off when I'm

Customer Question

2006 ford e350 instrument cluster go on and off when I'm driving. I hear a clicking noise from back of the dash.
JA: How long has this been an issue? How many miles are on the car?
Customer: 219000
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Hear clicking sound behind instruments.flick up and down.dome light flicks on and off. Hear a ding sound sometime while driving. Have seat belt on. Hear the sound sometime.hit a bump penal goes off.just panel .happen for a few months now.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If I can !
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: The blower fan switch burns out more then normal every few months
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine what is going on here the first thing you are going to need to do is to scan the computer system to see if there are any stored fault codes in the system. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will see if I can help you determine the cause.