Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have a 2002 Ford Ranger my turn signals do not work. I

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Ford Ranger my turn signals do not work. I replaced the relay and the turn signal switch in the steering column.
JA: Have you checked the fuse? Have you checked for bad bulbs?
Customer: All four corners are not working the relays are warm to the touch when ignition is on and I've checked all fuses in the cab and they all look in great shape.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I usually can I'm pretty
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: The AC went out all of a sudden I was wondering if somehow it was related. I should say the compressor is not engaging.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Can you do electrical diag, and do you own a volt ohm meter?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you I got them working

Glad you got it resolved. You can rate the post to close it out, if your not going to seek a refund.