Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

If i jump ac relay ac works fine i have replaced every

Customer Question

if i jump ac relay ac works fine i have replaced every sensor what could be going on
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: but will stop working if i shut the car off and turn it back on
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: no code in it know if i jump the relay it will work good no prombles but if shut the car offf and and turn on the ac will not turn back on unless i jump it
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?
Customer: 67000 and yse starts just fine
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes im a tec
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: everything and there is no codes
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: pcm was replaced last year
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 4 months ago.

Hello, what kind of ford is this? Year, make, model, engine size? Is this an EATC climate control system? Do you have 2 power sourves at the ac relay when the ac is commanded on?

Expert:  HDGENE replied 4 months ago.

Hello, do you need more help with this concern?

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Would you like me to help on this concern since the prior tech opted out?