Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

A have a Ford Edge 2008 that the big fan 't turn on and on

Customer Question

A have a Ford Edge 2008 that the big fan don't turn on and on the radiator the connector is making a funny noise. I was park charging my phone and I had the air conditioner on to the max when the temperature when up the max on the car at that moment I turn it off and leave the switch on so that the fans can cool the engine but I notice that they don't turn... when I cool down I notice that the small fan turn.
JA: How many miles are on the car? Have any trouble codes popped up lately?
Customer: no codes, it reach 100,000
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: maybe it depends the difficulty on the problem and tools
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: just the noise from the connector of the radiator.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Can you go into more detail on this part "on the radiator the connector is making a funny noise."

Are you referring to the fan electrical connector or the radiator hoses or cap?

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris