Technicaldan
Technicaldan, Technician
Experience:  Accredited
94166128

Getting 5 codes on a 2012 f 150 eco boost whit a brand new

Customer Question

getting 5 codes on a 2012 f 150 eco boost whit a brand new motor from ford . p0018 p0019 p0300 p0302 and p0365 . please help
JA: How many miles are on the car? What size is the engine?
Customer: 3.5 liter 0 miles on new engine 260000 km on old engine.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: engine is running rough and it shakes badly when going dwn the road
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: if I can but time and resources are limited,so I might end up taking to ford dealer
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: nope not really.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Technicaldan replied 5 months ago.

I'm in the wrong country to offer a phone call, however I would be looking to check the camshaft sensors and wiring, making sure the plugs are connected properly.

You've got camshaft/crankshaft correlation errors, misfires and loss of a camshaft sensor signal with those codes, I would expect the P0365 is bringing the others on.

I can send lots of data or let you get on with or give you bits of info via this thread if it helps you.

If you would prefer, I am happy to opt out so you can get a phone call instead, just trying to help.

http://www.autocodes.com/p0365.html

Details for checking camshaft sensors, will need unzipping using WinRAR or something similar as is too large to send uncompressed.