rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975

Key is locked in car and cant get in : yes : the key is

Customer Question

key is locked in car and cant get in
JA: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?
Customer: yes
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the key is locked in the car and i cant open the door to get in.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes , I don't have any one to call that can fix it.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have been trying to find a gargage or emergency
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: car breakdoswn service but cannot find one in my area.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in the auto repair business with my own shops since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

Call the police, they will come and open your door with special tools they carry in their trunks, and it's free. Been there done that.

Thanks, Ron