Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

Rear running lights fuse which one is it please my brake

Customer Question

rear running lights fuse which one is it please my brake lights and my turn signals work in the back but my running light are not on I thinl I blew the fuse
JA: Have you checked the bulb? Could it be a faulty fuse?
Customer: bulbs are good I was trying to replace my standard light with an after market when it went out lol
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: just nee the fuse that controls that light
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: of course
JA: What else should I tell the Ford Mechanic?
Customer: that's
it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer!

Please give me a few minutes to type a response. I'm a slow typer.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
lol ok
Expert:  Jeremy replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! What is the year, make and model of the vehicle?__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

JeremyMy name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ford f150 super crew 2012
Expert:  Jeremy replied 5 months ago.

Fuse 40 in the cab is for the rear park lamps.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 5 months ago.

I am attaching the fuse diagram for you.