Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Evap solenoid location : Check engine light : I took it to

Customer Question

Evap solenoid location
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Check engine light
JA: Diagnosing the correct check engine code is the key to getting a quick fix. How many miles are on the car?
Customer: I took it to pep boys and they did diagnostic test I bought the part but I don't know where it's located. I think I may have the wrong one
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yup
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm trying to find the lication
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: It's a mustang
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: V6
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

What is the year of the Mustang and what engine do you have?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!