C. Walker, Jr.
C. Walker, Jr., Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Shop training and experience.
73583367

Where is located the lighter fuse and #in pick up truck 2011

Customer Question

hi, where is located the lighter fuse and #in pick up truck 2011 super duty.Thank you !
Category: Ford
Expert:  C. Walker, Jr. replied 5 months ago.

Hello give me just a moment to look this up.

Fuse 10 20 amp in the battery junction box. Once you locate and remove the cover of the box each slot will be marked it is fuse 10.

In the photo the battery junction box is in the upper right hand corner. So looking from the front of the vehicle it will be the box that is located top right hand of the vehicle.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
thank you for you help,but I could`t fix,do you have another idea,can be the problem I need to connect the GPS in the outlet thank you !!!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
all the fuse look very good !!!

The cig lighter is not working? Do you have a test light or a volt meter?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
no, I don`t,

I think the cigerette port is bad and if we have a tester we can verify that is the problem. You should be able to get a replacement port from the local parts store. Sometimes if you shove it in there good and turn it back and forth a worn out port will gain connection again. If not replacement is needed. Yellow red is the power wire should have 12v the black grey is the ground wire. You check the two and make sure they have power and ground if so its a bad cig port. If the yellow wire is dead that fuse is normally the cause or the wire is shot. You can run a new wire if that is the case.