Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Experience:  General Repair Shop Owner

I need to turn off my valet mode on my 2013 Ford Escape. :

Customer Question

I need to turn off my valet mode on my 2013 Ford Escape.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It's really's set at 1234# ***** now
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes if I can
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have the little valet mode card that I got when I purchased the car but it doesn't' say how to just turn it off
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: No we just had it in for a maintenance and battery change so everything else is good
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 4 months ago.

Hello, do you mean My KEY?

Expert:  HDGENE replied 4 months ago.

Hello, do you need more help with this concern?

Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

HERE is a video that shows you how to enable/disable valet mode on your vehicle. Keep that pin you will need it to change the settings.

Let me know if you need anything further and please be sure to rate my service so I get credit for helping you. THanks