Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

My son took the batter out of s ford 500 : the alarm it

Customer Question

hello
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: My son took the batter out of his ford 500
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the alarm it going off and the car is disbaled
JA: A blaring car alarm can be frustrating and (for you and your neighbors.) How many miles are on the car?
Customer: 100K
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: I need to be able to start the car after putting battery back on the anti theft disabled the car
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Try locking and unlocking the doors with the key blade,the remote or the interior lock and unlock button and see if this turns off the alarm and resolves this here.If this does not work try inserting the key into the ignition and turning it on or pressing lock or unlock on the remote or interior lock and unlock buttons with the key in the ignition.If neither of these work let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete