Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have a 2001 SE, I have several problems with the anti

Customer Question

I have a 2001 for taurus SE, I have several problems with the anti theft light flashing the car legs then stalls, it then starts right back up, everytime I go to the dealership nothing shows up, a couple of months ago I replaced the starter, before that the fuel pump, and also the water pump,my neighbor thought a fusable link problem,I do have a regular that has done all the prvious repairs , I am just frusturated,please help?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

You wrote you have several problems, what are those problems?

Is the theft lights flashing while trying to start or while driving?

You wrote the car legs, then stalls, can you better explain that?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.