Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

I got a Explorer 2008 Eddie Baur with a broken sunroof. Got

Customer Question

I got a Explorer 2008 Eddie Baur with a broken sunroof. Got a new glass but the wholes don't match. I need to make the brace roll another half inch forward. so that it would align with the new glass.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Thanks
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: I gave you all the information needed. It should be enough information.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer!

Please give me a few minutes to type a response. I'm a slow typer.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Do you ahve a picture so I can see what brace you are referring to?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
never mind I was looking for a $5.00 answer.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 4 months ago.

The $5 is only a deposit for the answer.

I will have customer service close this.

Good day.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Did I get that $5.00 refunded
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I show that there was a debit to my account for $28.00 please refund.