Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

How do i do a eatc self test on an 03 marauder : The ac is

Customer Question

How do i do a eatc self test on an 03 marauder
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The ac is blowing from the defroster vents and not the ones that hit my face
JA: How is the air flow? Have you checked the hoses?
Customer: I think the hoses are fine
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If it is easy
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: That it's a mercury
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question,

See the steps for the self test in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it. Run the steps and let me know what fault code you get and I can advise from there.