Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I'm having a problem getting a signal from the factory back

Customer Question

I'm having a problem getting a signal from the factory back up camera on an 08 f350 to fully connect to a 4200 nex. The technician says it only flickers when trying it.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I need this quickly as I'm sitting at an audio install shop and they are out of ideas.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 11 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Can you feel me on on what is a 4200 NEX?

What signal are you needing from the camera?

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks Moose, the 4200nex is a Pioneer stereo unit. I didn't provide more information because I expected to be advised by a Pioneer technician right away. That is what the website introduction stated. The back up camera problem was solved by running a new wire to camera. Apparently the wiring harness wire wasn't sufficient to care signal for larger screen on stereo. I appreciate your response and I will keep you in mind for Ford solutions. Otherwise, I think the site is misleading offering immediate contact with a Pioneer technician then sometime later I am contacted by a different company specialist. Thank you for your efforts.

Your welcome. Since you have already paid for help. You can rate the post to close it out or I could help on another concern if you have one.

Chris