Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

Have a 2005 Ford F350 Super Duty with a sunroof. This truck

Customer Question

Have a 2005 Ford F350 Super Duty with a sunroof. This truck has very low mileage and sunroof has hardly ever been used. Opened the roof this week and cannot get it to shut. Took it to Ford Dealer and they say it is jammed. Want $1700 to replace. I am newly widowed and trying to downsize and have no clue what to do or where to take it. Can you advise?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Is there that option for you to do the diag and repairs yourself with my help?

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.