Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Got a 90.s f350 crew can with a 7.3 turbo desil it died on

Customer Question

Got a 90.s f350 crew can with a 7.3 turbo desil it died on me at the stop sign and now there's a relay clicking under the hood and the wait to start light isn't on and I replaced the glow plug cilinode. Still won't start
JA: Many things can cause a car to make those weird sounds. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I told you..
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: It's 3 trucks in one
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 9 months ago.

Hi. Have you checked all the fuses under the hood with a test light?

Thanks for viewing my response. Have you checked the fuses? Find any blown?