Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Both door handles are broken so we can't open them, and we

Customer Question

both door handles are broken so we can't open them, and we aren't sure how to open the rear hatch
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: can we open the door any other way than with the door handle?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes, we need to figure out how to open the door so we can get inside, preferrably w/out breaking the window
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing, we cannot figure out what to do.
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 6 months ago.

Hello, what door or doors are you trying to open and which handles are broken, the inside or outside handles or both? What kind of ford is this?

Expert:  A. Penland replied 5 months ago.

What year and model Ford are you working on?