Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

My 2003 Crown Victoria LX Sport isn't leveling this morning.

Customer Question

My 2003 Crown Victoria LX Sport isn't leveling this morning. The air suspension light ISNT on though. Normally I hear the air pump kick on, but it isn't. I was wondering if there is a fuse out.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Whatever is cheaper and I can do.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: I had a flat tire changed at Firestone Tuesday. I doubt if the garage turned off the air suspension switch before doing the service. Could that be a problem? I checked the switch and it is on. I turned it off, and turned it back on to see if it would kick in.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

There are two fuse that power the suspension system , check the F2-16 fuse located in the interior fuse panel and the fuse F1-114 fuse located in the under hood panel. If both fuse check okay then the next steps is going to be to scan the system and see what the fault code and or codes are that are setting and those would have to be addressed from there. I have enclosed complete suspension file in the link below which includes the pinpoint test for the codes your getting. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view.