Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

Ford 2000 250 Van 8 cyl been to several mechs 2 got i right

Customer Question

ford 2000 250 Van 8 cyl been to several mechs 2 got i right but 2 months back to Wondering, rebuilt ford stirring box and new suspension bars drive bushing but noticed they installed one of them. Ford just put the new steer box , alien cams, Now it is better but now clanks at low speeds some at decelerating and breaking higher speed.
Higher speed shaking.
Still wonders especially to the left when breaking , bumps, accelerating in traffic. And i can hear engine noise more like some thing is loose universal Please Help
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so you will want to rate me with EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

On a flat road doing about 30, when you let go of the steering wheel does it pull left or right?

Have any brake inspections or repairs been done for it pulling left when braking?

Clanks at low speeds, like something is loose and making noise?.

Are the tires wearing poorly?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris