Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

2004 ford expedition side plastics over the doors all around

Customer Question

2004 ford expedition side plastics over the doors all around and both bumpers
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Can't find the right grey color
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing yet, I wanted to make sure I talk to the right people to get the right color
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: Nope!!!
JA: Huh?
Customer: The paint is just coming off on certain parts and it has a lot of spots without paint.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: It just looks bad
Category: Ford
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

.

Not real sure what the question is. Do you need to redo the bumpers, (with R&R) and door trims?

Do you know the paint code on the door sticker? Please see attached diagram, thanks

The code is on the door sticker.