Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

2000 ford mustang auto v6 code 0 has viberation when

Customer Question

2000 ford mustang auto v6 code 0 has viberation when starting and driving
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: higher speed ease some but still viberating
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes have own mechanic we are used car dealer
JA: Great! What have you tried so far? Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: we have replaced valve lifters, push rods, harmonic balancer
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so you will want to rate me with EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

You wrote vibration when starting and driving. So can I assume this will occur in park idling or when reving the engine?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris