Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My front brakes on 07 ford 150 4x4 won't release all the

Customer Question

My front brakes on 07 ford 150 4x4 won't release all the way. They get hot and really start to shake
JA: How many miles are on the car? How old is the battery?
Customer: 164,500. brand new battery
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Just all of the sudden when I was driving one day 8 miles into the trip I could smell the brake pad rubbing so I came home and the front rims were hot. Thought maybe it was the wheel bearing packs so I changed them out, but I still have this problem
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I changed out the wheel bearing packs
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: no, I've only owned it a month
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  CHRIS ZAPANTIS replied 6 months ago.

Hello Im Chris and I can assist you. If you lift up the wheels can you spin them?