Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

There is no power to the brake &turn signals only on the

Customer Question

there is no power to the brake &turn signals only on the right side the left turn &brake lights work fine I have checked the wire from cab but no power
Category: Ford
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 6 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** is the year make and model of this, and which engine?

Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 6 months ago.

Are you still here?

Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 6 months ago.

I cannot make he phone call, it says your credit card payment failed?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Idid not want to join a monthly service for fee - I just wanted information on my one time problem for a one time fee- If you will please give me a call I can communicate better to you. My cell # *****(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i have sent you th ecredit card info please respond by a simple phone call
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 6 months ago.

i CANNOT MAKE THE PHONE CALL, it says your credit card payment failed, and I can call until you straighten that out,Tim

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have just finished talking with your representative and submitted the credit cazrd info more than two times now where do I go?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What is going on? we just hung up from your office and the lady said she had received the payment already and all I had to do was go online, so can you please talk with her?