Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

I have a 07GT mustangwith a hestitation when floored . I was

Customer Question

Hi Pearl! I have a 07GT mustangwith a long hestitation when floored . I was wondering where to start first to correct.
JA: How many miles are on the car? How old is the battery?
Customer: 100,000 and battery is three years old
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have changed out the fuel injectors to thefactory racing 24# ***** replaced the coil wiring to an after market source other that that stock
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes Ive heard that there is a updated oem throttle body which is offered from American muscle also I've done much more research that leads me to believe that the stock injectors are good till 400rwp
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Lowered 2" and suspension is all replaced including adjustable upper rear control arm axle bushing lower control arms including srtucts and shocks Koni
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: Just want to bring this 4.6 3v to the best it can be...I live in the socialist state of California so got to be careful
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 5 months ago.

Hello, other than the suspension upgrades, is the engine and computer system all stock? No chip or programmer installed?No warning lights on or diagnostic codes stored if checked with a scan tool? Starts up and idles normal, just a lack of power on accel,wide open throttle?

Expert:  HDGENE replied 4 months ago.

Hello, do you need more help or information?

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

I believe I can help on this concern if you still need it, the previous tech opted out.

Thanks Chris