Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

The car was running fine!! Then I changed the evap sensor

Customer Question

The car was running fine!! Then I changed the evap sensor cause ac wouldn't work ran fine for a day or two then started ideling ruff almost wanting to die it is a 2007 fusion 2.3 automatic everything is fine too when running down highway just idles ruff when put it in gear
JA: Many things can cause trouble with the A/C. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes ac is fixed no problem s with it anymore just have the idling ruff part while in gear doesn't do it in park
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing really hun I don't have an owner's manual for the car and just looking for ideas about while its idling so rough while in gear sitting at stop sign or in reverse
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: It has 200 and 201 thousand miles and ever since she's had it the check engine light has been on
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Steve replied 9 months ago.

Can you manually turn the dome light off with the switch or the dimmer dial?

Expert:  Steve replied 9 months ago.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Will try
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Can't afford the 26 dollars!! But yes dome light turns off and on
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
what is happening now