Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

It won't start just cranks. : Thats about all I know it

Customer Question

It won't start just cranks.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Thats about all I know it cranks and cranks no start.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I guess if not so hard.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I don't have it .
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 11 months ago.

Can I get the year, engine size and model of your Ford?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
2005 Ford F250 6.0
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for that information. I will leave this question open for other experts.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
That's not no help wanting 24 hrs rip off
Expert:  HDGENE replied 11 months ago.

Hello, it sounds like you are having a drivability no start issue with this diesel. Did it die while driving and not restart, or you went to start it up and now it wont run? Was any work or modifications done to the truck recently and now this concern has started? Do you have access to a scan tool to run a series of diagnostic checks on this diesel?

Expert:  HDGENE replied 11 months ago.

Hello, do you need more help or information?