Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

2004 f150. No power. Will not start. I have no interior

Customer Question

2004 f150. No power. Will not start. I have no interior lights. Power windows will not work. Security light is flashing like normal. No radio i hear something behind rear seat clicking sound with the key in the off position. When I to key to on the noise stops. Battery is fully charged.
JA: Many things can cause a car to make those weird sounds. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes. I work at a ford dealership in the parts dept. But closed for the holiday.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I checked the fuses and relays all seem to be good.
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: It was working good when I drove home from work and parked it in garage.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 4 months ago.

hi , my name is***** will try to assist you

Hey you there

let me know if u still need help with it