Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

I am trying to find out wat is wrong with my car i have a

Customer Question

i am trying to find out wat is wrong with my car i have a 2003 ford focus and i went to leave and it wouldnt start nor none of the lights came on nothing came on at all and the battery is good
JA: Figuring out why a car won't start can be a challenge - it could be a simple repair, or something a bit more complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: the battery the altornator the fuel and the starter relay fuse
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: it has no lights at all
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!