Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

The key fob is not being recognized by the : The car. We

Customer Question

The key fob is not being recognized by the
JA: Dealing with a malfunctioning key fob can be frustrating and really inconvenient -- the mechanics will have somegood ideas about what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The car. We have already replaced the battery
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Checking to see if that is possible
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: Battery died...we jumped, replaced key fob battery and now the car doesn't recognize the fob
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 4 months ago.

Hello do you have more than one key fob, does the other one work? It worked before the vehicle battery died? What kind of ford is this, year, model? Have you had the key fob tested at a local auto parts store? Ford factory key fob or aftermarket alarm one?

Expert:  HDGENE replied 4 months ago.

Hello, do you need more help or information?

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

I believe I can help on this concern if your still needing help.