Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

2012 f 350. Turned the truck off. Came back to start the

Customer Question

2012 f 350. Turned the truck off. Came back to start the truck and have no power. Batteries both at 12.70 volts.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Right before I turned the truck off the brake light came on and a warning to check brake system came on.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes. I am stranded in a parking lot
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked voltage on batteries. Checked power to fuse box (no power). Looking for main fuse possibly. Checked ground cables and connections on batteries
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: Not that I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Kevin Bourcier replied 9 months ago.

hello . I can help you with this .

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I already figured it out. Thanks. Broke wire

Awesome ! Good for you . have a great .

* day !