Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Ron, Need to know how to replace injectors in my ford 2000

Customer Question

Hi Ron, Need to know how to replace injectors in my ford 2000 excursion V10 6.8 L, Please show me.
Allen
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello Allen and thank you for your question,

The injectors on the 6.8 are a fairly straight up job and not to hard to change at all. You the 4 mounting volts for the fuel rail and pull it up high enough to get the injectors out and the injectors come right out.. When installing them , be sure to place a dab of grease on the new O rings so the slide in . I have enclosed fuel rail steps in the link below , it dose not have to be removed totally.. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them. Have a look and post back if you have more questions and or need more help.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Injector%20rail%20May%2027.pdf