Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

My 2013 tiffin red is not turning over when I attempt to

Customer Question

My 2013 tiffin red is not turning over when I attempt to start the engine. There's fuel in the tank , dash lites come on and it sounds as tho it will start but does not. Batteries read 13.3. I need someone to run diagnostics on it but can't find a mobile provider with updated software. ūüė©
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so you will want to rate me with EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Is your RV on a Ford F53 chassis?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris