Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

My F250 2002 windows, radio,and interior lights stopped

Customer Question

My F250 2002 windows, radio,and interior lights stopped working. Every thing seems OK.fuse 32, 42 and 306 have no power to them
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so you will want to rate me with EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Does the instrument cluster work correct?

Remove fuse 42 and 65 and the accessory delay relay. With the key on test the pins at the relay. Are there 2 pins with power and one pin with ground?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris