Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Trying to figure out the wiring auxiliary switches in our

Customer Question

Trying to figure out the wiring for the auxiliary switches in our 2015 F350. The owner's manual says they are located on the passenger side, to the right of the glove box. But we didn't find them there. Everything we are reading says below the steering column. Where are they? The wires we found there and the wires we found in the engine compartment do not match to the auxiliary switches, and the color codes do not match the manual.
JA: Many things can cause steering issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I don't have a steering issue. Auxiliary switches.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: Auxiliary switch wiring
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question,

Are you referring to the uplifter relay and Aux switches?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Aux switches
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.

Have a look at the diagram in the link below and see if this is what your needing.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No, that is not exactly what we need. We figured it out looking at you tube videos. Thanks anyway.
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.

Sure thing , glad to hear you got it resolved.