Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Wont stay running while in idle mode JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

wont stay running while in idle mode
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the over drive has been flashing off for a while, and in the last week or so its acts like its not getting enough gas to stay running. i tried stp to see if i had water in the fuel line but that didnt help.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: depends on the problem
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: i am aware that it needs a transmission flush but that has to be done at the dealer
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** year, model, and engine size of vehicle? Thanks.