Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, Tech Trainer
Experience:  A.S.E. Master Technician, Advanced Level, Emissions - Asian, Domestic, & European

Looking # 89FB-12A297-GA : Anyone out there? : Yes, looking

Customer Question

Looking for part # *****
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Anyone out there?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes, looking for replacement part
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I know that is module doesn't work
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: No, not at this time
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 5 months ago.

Hi there.

The latest iteration of this Ford ignition module is now the 89FB-12A297-HA. The module is sold online by Allcar Electronics in the UK. Click here for their web page.

Hope that solves your issue.